Monday 26 May 2014

Sheep Suus (Suze)

SonjaStyle.blogspot.com: sheep Suus
Sonja Style: Sheep Suus
This is my third crochet project, and after I had unravel the Popcorn stitch, it was easy to make. The pattern comes from a dutch book: "Haakparty op de boederij", from Christel Krukkert. I do not know if there is an English version of it.














Normally the sheep is made with crochet needle 2,5 mm, yet I have used nr. 10 resulting in an enormous sheep of about 60 cm in length. I made it for a friend of mine and I had difficulties to wrap it in nicely to give it as a present; luckily she has a large house ;).

SonjaStyle.blogspot.com: Mr. Hairy & Suus
Sonja Style: Mr. Hairy & Suus
SonjaStyle.blogspot.com: Sheep Suus
Sonja Style: Sheep Suus

Whether you want to know more information about the materials I have used or you need some help with the Popcorn stitch, do not hesitate to leave a reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment